Home Inspector in Hamburg NY
Are you house shopping for real estate and need a home inspector in Hamburg? Or maybe you are preparing to sell your home and want to have a pre-purchase home inspection so that you can get ahead of the buyer’s home inspector.
We are a professional home inspection company that is based in the Southtowns of Western New York. Our service area includes the Village of Hamburg, the Town of Hamburg and all of WNY. We typically inspect several homes in Hamburg each week, making us very familiar with the construction and quirks unique to homes in town.
The Village of Hamburg is in the county of Erie, New York. As of the 2010 census, its population was just above 9,400 people. The village is the hub of the Town of Hamburg, which has a population of about 59,000 residents.
Our clients in Hamburg include families who are preparing to buy homes in the Village of Hamburg, retirees that are investing in patio homes, and high income families that are looking to buy luxury homes along Boston State Road.
Hamburg can be found south of Buffalo, and depending on which part of Hamburg you are coming from, a commute into the city can take as little as 15 minutes. The village is next door to Orchard Park, and is about a 20-minute drive to East Aurora, where a number of unique destinations can be found.
Hamburg is one of the larger towns in Erie County, and was named after the city in Germany by the same name, and was formed in 1812.
In recent years the Village of Hamburg has developed into a Southtowns destination for boutique dining and shopping. Several excellent dining establishments have arrived that are perfect for date nights or other special occasions.
What to do in Hamburg, New York?
The Town and Village of Hamburg have several destinations to keep residents busy. Here are just a few:
- Erie County Fairgrounds – The annual Erie County fair occurs every August, and special events are hosted throughout the year
- Hamburg Farmer’s Market – Starts on the first weekend in May and ends on the last weekend of October – now running for over 35 years, the Burgerfest celebrates Hamburg, NY’s legendary birthplace of the hamburger
- Hamburg Town Beach
- Woodlawn Beach State Park
Tips for Picking a Hamburg Home Inspection Company
Home inspectors are regulated by the state of New York, but you will find that there is a wide spectrum of quality and professionalism in the industry. Here are a few tips to make sure you select the best home inspector in Hamburg that you can.
- Gain an understanding of what to expect during a home inspection
- Make sure they are insured and licensed
- Take a look at an example of their home inspection report. Expect the report to be a reflection of the quality of inspection
- The inspector should be experienced with homes in the village and surrounding towns
- They should be a full-time inspector, not someone who is not fully committed.
What Home Inspection Services do we Provide in Hamburg?
Send us a Message
Call or Text Us
Call or send us a text and we will work with you to schedule your home inspection and other services. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 8am-2pm.
View our available appointments and schedule your home inspection in real time. We will contact you after scheduling to confirm your appointment and collect any additional details.
Use this easy form to send us a message. We respond quickly and work with you or your real estate agent to schedule your inspection.